5 minutes Makeup
This is the 5-minute makeup I make every time I have no time and I use it especially during summer because I want to have my face "protected" from everything in the air and the outside heat.
It’s perfect for beach days or pool days as well since the makeup is waterproof and it a great sunlight protection.
1. First I used all over my face a colored cream with SPF 50 from Roche;
2. For my brows I used the Benefit Brow Pencil Goof Proof 3, I like to have my brows well defined;
3. Toofaced "better than sex" waterproof mascara;
4. Maccosmetics lipgloss or any other transparent lipgloss so you can keep the idea of “no-makeup”;
5. I added to this makeup the fixing spray from SuperGoop with SPF 50, one of the Sephora’s news for 2018 summer, which I really like. Now I can say that I have extra sun face protection.